Sunday, December 18, 2005

mental problem

I've got this mental problem where I like to play hero. When I see something, I'll jump to help without waiting for the brain to first function. I think I inherited the gene from my mom. A few years back we saw a man hitting his wife while his child was crying by the road. Mom stopped our car and told the man off, threatened him to call the police.

Anyways, just some minutes ago, in Sunway I saw an Indian bloke running away with a lady's handbag and a bunch of ladies chasing him. Instantly, without pikir panjang I rammed into the getaway bike. Fine, the snatch thieves were caught, the lady got her handbag. All's well that ends well.

Wait, I am left with a problem. The cute green arse was left with a dent. Goh! Mati laa nak bayar.

Lesson learnt: Don't help people (?!)

8 comments:

elly said...

betui ka? manyak berani ahh u ni..

Erra said...

ramai orang kejar. i've got nothing to loose, tapi the car yang masalah dunia, mati laa nanti my brother balik from his flights. he loves the car. he loves all our car kot, asal injured sikit he bebel.

Zed said...

well, you did a very brave thing for good reasons!!! if i am ur brother i not only would understand, but would also be very proud! but sambil tu marah2 sikit laa heh heh, dats what we brothers do =)

Erra said...

Oiii! Thanks for the membebel but my dad dah bagi a LOOOOONG khutbah, and thank you again for rubbing it in.

I thought men are suppose to give that scary stare and women would do the membebel. Nih apa korang semua membebel nih?

Dah hantar the car for repair. I don't know my brother gi mana, couldn't find his flight schedule. He took his suitcase tho, overnight berapa lama I'm not too sure.

Hopefully he balik after the car siap. Otherwise, laser, berdesing.

Anonymous said...

i can vouch for the 'dad bagi LOOONG khutbah'. vaguely remembering the time uncle sudin started his sentences with "during my time" or the like. did i get this right? idunno.

Erra said...

he still does his "during my time". maybe i should ajak him visit you, i'm sure he'll be excited.

Erra said...

enche zuhri

meaning you'd do the "during my time" khutbah or won't you?

Erra said...

i know what you mean laa but there's always good probability that you'll end up doing what your parents did, so .... :op